888 Casino is licensed in Gibraltar, owned by 888 Holdings Plc, and using a software powered by a number of well known providers, including CrytoLogic, Evolution Gaming, 888, GTS and more. You can reach their customer support round the clock via email, phone or live-chat. The site offers 100% welcome bonus up to $200 on your first deposit as well as 10% monthly happy hour bonus up to $100 for the next 12 months. If you want to take advantage of $1,400 welcome bonus, open an account at 888 today!
EuroPalace is offering an amazing welcome bonus package including €1500 no-deposit bonus, 100% up to €200, and 10% extra alternative deposit bonus! Customer support team is available round the clock via email, live-chat and phone. Credibility is 100% assured as this site is eCOGRA certified, and licensed and regulated by the Government of Malta. They offer more than 350 superb casino games all powered by Microgaming. It is one of the rare Online Casino Paypal, too!
At Jackpot City, new players can take advantage of incredible welcome bonus worth up to $500 in total. You can reach their friendly customer support team 24/7 via email, phone, or live-chat. JackpotCity is using Microgaming software to offer safe gaming and high quality games. Fair and honest operation is guaranteed as this is eCOGRA certified casino, licensed in Malta, and operated by DigiMedia. You can choose from more than 400 top-notch games including roulette, video poker, blackjack, slots, video slots and many more!
At EuroGrand, you can contact customer support via live-chat, emails, phone calls round the clock. More than 35 deposit methods and 14 languages are supported at this Gibraltar-licensed online casino. The site is operated by WHG Trading Limited and powered by Playtech. You can be assured of fair and safe gaming. Sign up with EuroGrand today and make the most of 300% up to €300 welcome bonus!
Europa Casino is using Playtech and Videobet powered software, licensed in Antigua and Barbuda, and operated by Imperial E-Club Limited. There are more than 14 languages supported, including English, Italian, and French, and 6 currencies are accepted. New players are eligible for 100% up to $100, plus same bonus deal on your first deposit of every month for next 12 months! Customer support can be reached by email, live chat and phone, 24/7.
Check out this cool video showing the games of Euro Palace Casino:
Online Casinos, the do’s and do not’s, a beginner’s guide
Want to know how to make the best of your online gaming experience?
- DO try to follow your strategy. If you are having a bit of a losing streak then lower the amount you are betting. If you are winning a lot then consider increasing your wager and hopefully win more!
- DO set yourself some targets or limits. You need a lot of self discipline to stick to these but it will definitely be worth it in the long run. Set a maximum amount of loss and if you reach it then leave it for the day and return another time. Similarly if you reach how much you wanted to win, do not be reckless and continue to bet, take the money and run, that way you will not be risking losing it all again.
- DO ensure you understand the rules of the game you are playing. It might help to play for fun first to make sure you can get a feel for the game and how it plays. This will eventually help to increase how much you win. You should find as much information and strategies for the game as you can to ensure you play it properly and effectively.
- DO give yourself a time limit for the day. Sitting in front of the screen for too long will make you tired and agitated and will not help you win!
- DO NOT use money you cannot afford to lose to gamble. This might sound like a quite obvious piece of advice but it is one that should never be ignored and is crucial to enjoying yourself without getting into trouble. This kind of reckless behaviour can lead to financial ruin and will not be beneficial to your life in any way. Try not to get carried away and you should be fine.
- DO NOT gamble while you are drunk or feeling restless. This will limit your decision making capability and could lead to some bad decisions, losing you money as a consequence.
- DO NOT continue to gamble if you are having a bad day. By this I mean if things just are not going your way on that particular day, do not throw bad money after bad money. You will probably end up losing more. The best thing to do is to take a break and come back later or the next day and try again.
- DO NOT consider gambling as some source of get rich scheme. If you do then you will be more likely to make reckless decisions. If you are a more casual gambler then that is fine. If however, you are considering this as a profit making exercise then you will probably lose in the long term; Gambling is not a reliable source of income.
Most importantly, stick to what you think is best for you. These rules will help you considerably but the most crucial thing is to follow your instincts and trust yourself.